Local church expansion, global missions and next-generation leaders
Providing resources to fulfill God's vision.
What is Kingdom Builders?
Kingdom Builders are a group of fully committed individuals and families who prayerfully commit to give, over and above their tithes, to an on-going program.
The purpose is to provide resources to fulfill the vision God has put on the hearts of the leadership of Connection Point Church, which is all about building His Kingdom. There are three main areas of kingdom growth within Kingdom Builders: local church expansion, global missions and next-generation leaders.
2020 Goal: $288,750
We begin each year by prayerfully seeking what role God wants us to play in building His kingdom. The Bible shows us that Jesus gave all He had to reach the lost, and that there is no greater love than this. He asks us not to hold back in our own sacrifice for the Kingdom. Our focuses this year are improving kids areas through local church expansion, establishing the church where it does not exist in missions and sending our next generation on overseas trips to grow their kingdom mindsets. We are so excited at what God has in store for 2020 and 2021 through Kingdom Builders! Below are the ministries we will invest our efforts in this year.
Listed below are the specific Pledge Elements that make up the $288,750 Goal
Local Church Expansion
• Bigger Reach / Better Engagement – $150,000
• Live|Dead Training Center in Kyrgyzstan (Eurasia) – $10,000
Region Projects: $14,500
• Purdue Chi Alpha (U.S.) – $2,000
• Outreach to China (Northern Asia) – $2,500
• Curriculum to reach Muslims (Africa) – $2,500
• Teen Challenge Center in Czech Republic (Europe) – $2,500
• Church Reaching Muslims in Thailand (Asia Pacific) – $2,500
• Sports Ministry in Dominican Republic (Latin America & The Caribbean) – $2,500
Regional Project Opportunity Fund – $10,000
Missions Weekends – $12,000
Adult Mission Trip – $15,000
Local Outreach: $41,750
• Food Pantry – $25,000
• Habitate for Humanity – $5,000 • Mega Sports Camp – $3,000
• SOAK in the City – $3,000
• Freedom 5k – $3,000
• Thanksgiving Baskets – $750
• Backpacks – $1,000
• Carseats – $1,000
Next Generation Leaders: $35,500
• Morocco Trip – $15,000
• Young Adult Trip – $15,000
• Connection Point Young Adults – $3,500 • Scholarships – $2,000
We are so excited about each and every one of these projects and cannot wait to tell you more about them over the next 10 months. In the meantime, please take some time to pray and ask God about your commitment and once you have that amount, please contact our church finance office. Above all, continue to pray for the vision and goals of this ministry, the lives we strive to impact and your partnership in growing the Kingdom of God!
BECOME A KINGDOM BUILDER
- Prayerfully consider your commitment.
- Email our church finance office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can begin giving during the weekly church service, online or at our annual Miracle Offering in May.
- The vision will be presented every September.
- We’ll present exciting updates throughout the year as milestones are reached to help encourage you in your commitment.