Kingdom Builders are a group of fully committed individuals and families who prayerfully commit to give, over and above their tithes, to an on-going program.
The purpose is to provide resources to fulfill the vision God has put on the hearts of the leadership of Connection Point Church, which is all about building His Kingdom. There are three main areas of kingdom growth within Kingdom Builders: local church expansion, global missions and next-generation leaders.
Kingdom Builders Launch
2018 GOAL: $280,000
We begin each year by prayerfully seeking what role God wants us to play in building His kingdom. The Bible shows us that Jesus gave all He had to reach the lost, and that there is no greater love than this. He asks us not to hold back in our own sacrifice for the Kingdom. Our focuses this year are improving kids areas through local church expansion, establishing the church where it does not exist in missions and sending our next generation on overseas trips to grow their kingdom mindsets. We are so excited at what God has in store for 2018 and 2019 through Kingdom Builders! Below are the ministries we will invest our efforts in this year.
Listed below are the specific Pledge Elements that make up the $280,000 Goal
Local Church Expansion: $140,000
- Connection Point Kids Areas – $140,000
- Live|Dead Church Planting Team in Saudi Arabia – $10,000
- Connection Point Church Families Serving in Eurasia – $10,000
- Region Projects – $19,000
- Chi Alpha & Gideons (U.S.) – $4,000
- Reaching Rural Villages through Farming Initiatives (Northern Asia) – $2,500
- Church Planting Training Center in Mali (Africa) – $2,500
- Children’s Ministry Center in Ireland (Europe) – $2,500
- Fire Bibles for Children in Vanuatu (Asia Pacific) – $2,500
- Training Center for Local Pastors in Ecuador (LAC) – $2,500
- Regional Project Opportunity Fund – $10,000
- Missions Weekends – $18,000
- Mission Trip to Indonesia – $8,000
- Local Outreach – $31,000
- Food Pantry – $17,500
- Mega Sports Camp – $4,000
- SOAK in the City – $3,000
- Thanksgiving Baskets – $1,000
- Backpacks – $2,500
- Carseats – $3,000
Next Generation Leaders: $34,000
- Morocco Trip – $15,000
- Turkey Trip – $14,000
- Scholarships – $5,000
We are so excited about each and every one of these projects and cannot wait to tell you more about them over the next 10 months. In the meantime, please take some time to pray and ask God about your commitment and once you have that amount, please contact our church finance office. Above all, continue to pray for the vision and goals of this ministry, the lives we strive to impact and your partnership in growing the Kingdom of God!
BECOME A KINGDOM BUILDER
- Prayerfully consider your commitment.
- Email our church finance office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can begin giving during the weekly church service, online or at our annual Miracle Offering in May.
- The vision will be presented every September.
- We’ll present exciting updates throughout the year as milestones are reached to help encourage you in your commitment.
For more information or to become a Kingdom Builder, contact us at email@example.com