Theme: What does the resurrection mean?
Life Change Goal: Our prayer is that this message encourages you to live a resurrected life.
Text: Luke 24:1-12 (ESV)
- Resurrection shows us Jesus is Lord.
- Resurrection shows us Jesus is true to His Word.
- Luke 9:22 (ESV)
- Luke 9:44 (ESV)
- Luke 17:25-26 (ESV)
- Luke 18:31-33 (ESV)
- Resurrection shows us we can live and not die.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20-22 (NLT)
- Romans 8:11 (NLT)
- Resurrection shows us we will not always understand what God is doing.
- Isaiah 55:8-9 (ESV)
Conclusion: Let’s live resurrected lives by living in the victory Jesus won on the cross and sealed at the resurrection.
In response to this message I will…
I will share part of this message with...
Start Talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What do you like about spring?
Start Thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Do you have a regular habit of reading the words of Jesus? If so, what does that look like? If not, how could you start doing that this week?
Start Sharing. Choose a couple of questions to create openness.
- How did you live like Jesus this past week?
- When did you miss an opportunity to live like Jesus this week?
- What are you having a hard time understanding right now (in terms of what God could be doing)?
- How could you rely more on the Spirit in your daily life?
In this series we talk about who Jesus is. Our prayer is that this message encourages you to receive Jesus as King, Lord and Savior.
Together, we can get through anything life throws at us. Together, we can advance the kingdom of God in the Greater Lafayette and the world. Together, we can be part of the next great awakening. We are better together.
The ultimate end of God’s revealed redemptive purpose needs to inform what we do now in participating with God in His mission.
Join us as we celebrate all that God has done through Connection Point Church with Kingdom Builders and what we see God doing in the years to come.
Acts: The Church on the Move
After Jesus ascends to heaven, the early church is empowered by the Holy Spirit to take the Good News of the Kingdom of God to the ends of the earth. They are the church on the move.