Jesus and Death
In this message, Pastor Zach Maddox reveals how we must live fully alive in order to be ready to die. Our prayer is that this message encourages you to live a fully alive life by developing your character in Life Groups and identifying your calling on Serve Teams.
- We must face death to experience life.
- The Chosen app - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-chosen/id1473663873
- We must go back to the beginning to make it to the end.
- Genesis 1:27-28 (ESV)
- Galatians 5:16-24 (ESV)
- Ephesians 4:7-12 (NLT)
- We must live a fully alive life to be ready to die.
- John 10:10 (ESV)
Start Talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- If you have watched episodes of “The Chosen,” what was your favorite episode or scene?
Start Thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Does anyone know someone who is not afraid of death? If so, how do you know?
Start Sharing. Choose a couple of questions to create openness.
- What are unhealthy ways people pursue intimacy or influence in our world?
- What fruit of the Spirit is most developed in your life? Which one is least?
- If you know what your spiritual gifts are, share them?