Welcome To The Family:
In this message, Pastor Jim Walsh shares a message titled, “Welcome To The Family” as part of our series, Luke: Jesus in Action. Join us as we read Luke 8, verses 16-21 and discover what it means to be a part of Jesus’ family. Our prayer is that this message will challenge you to answer two questions: Who is training you! Who are you training?
Listen on Soundcloud
Welcome To The Family
Theme: Jesus gives an invitation for us to join the family of God.
Life Changing Goal: If we want our light to be effective and have a far reach, we must move from believing to becoming a disciple-maker.
Text: Luke 8:16-21(ESV)
- Jesus makes it clear what family in the kingdom of God looks like
- Acts 1:14
- James 1:22-24
- There are two things that we must do as part of the family of God:
- Engaged hearing of the Word of God
- Put the Word of God into practice
- The family of God is always inviting us to go from believing to becoming.
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
- John 14:21
- 2 Timothy 2:2
Conclusion: Let each one us honestly answer these two questions: Who is training you? Who are you training?