Giving: Fearful or Cheerful?:
In this message, Pastor Zach Maddox shares an impactful message titled, “Giving: Fearful or Cheerful?” as part of our Core Values series. Join us as we read 2 Corinthians chapter 9, verses 6 through 11, as we discover we can trust God with our financial resources and be cheerful givers instead of fearful managers. Our prayer is that this message encourages you to be a joyful giver in God’s Kingdom.
Listen on Soundcloud
- The law of the harvest applies to our finances.
- Cheerful giving aligns our lives with God’s agenda.
- Cheerful giving results in repeat opportunities.
- We can become cheerful givers by taking next steps in giving.
- Malachi 3:10 (ESV)
- Luke 6:38 (ESV)
- 2 Corinthians 9:6 (ESV)
- 2 Corinthians 8:1-4 (NLT)